#BasicProgramCheckup #Healthcheck #Healthcare
Clinical Licence: 10101039365
Basic Program Check up
Basic Program Check up Description
Blood tests are used to measure or examine cells, chemicals, proteins, or other substances in the blood. Blood tests are also used to:
- Help diagnose certain diseases and conditions
- Monitor a chronic disease or condition,
- Find out if treatment for a disease is working
- Check how well your organs are working. Your organs include your liver, kidneys, heart, and thyroid.
- Help diagnose clotting disorders
- Find out if your immune system is having trouble fighting infections
A. Home collection of Blood or lab sample.
B. Laboratory Testing package consists of the following tests with a Lab test report sent via email.
- Lipid Profile
- Uric acid
- Stool exam